Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Bikes


Aha! I finally have gotten around to taking pictures of my bikes. I am definitely a huge fan of the new Giant Bike (on the bottom). It rides so nice! The bike on top is my older carbon bike, which I still ride occasionally but for some strange reason is not as smooth.

Anyway I thought I would also take some time to post one of my favorite post ride meals/snacks...yes smoothies! My favorite are smoothies of the strawberry type. Here are a list of some good smoothie recipes:

http://www.smoothieweb.com/category/strawberry-smoothies/


The goal this next week is to get out at least twice (Tuesday and Thursday) and enjoy the Athens spring weather!

1 comment:

  1. things look to be rolling along just fine. Your team seems to be really excited about the trip. I'm glad that your weather doesn't appear to be as hot as it is here in Atlanta!!

    ReplyDelete